Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oh Enjoy Life How I love thee!

A short while ago I was asked to try 2 new products from Enjoy Life.




And




The Chocolate granola was great. A little boring though so I added in raisins. After I did that though EVERYONE ate them up! We had friends visiting and between my 2 (little one didn't get any) and my friends two the whole bag got eaten up!!!! I hardly got any!!!! So definitely a win! And great because you can add more if you want, raisins, craisins etc. Great grab and go treat!!!!!

The chocolate chunks I saved for my super fabulous chocolate, raisin, oatmeal cookies! TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE loved them! The chunks were also great by themselves :) DOUBLE THUMBS UP!!!! Sorry no pictures of the cookies they got eaten to fast!!!!

Enjoy Life really is a great company and I love their products. They are easy, fast and free of so much!!!!! You really can't go wrong here! Also their customer service is GREAT! :)

2 comments: